BAY BATUCADA T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
To enter the Bay Batucada T-Shirt Design Contest (“the Contest”), you will agree to and comply with all the following statements, terms and conditions listed below.
- The Contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 who resides in New Zealand.
- Entries must be submitted in a PNG, JPEG, or PDF format and submitted online at www.baybatucada.org.nz/design no later than Sunday 30th April 2023.
- Entries must include the entrant’s true name, age, and contact details from a New Zealand address.
- Bay Batucada will protect your personal information and we will not sell your personal information to anybody else.
- You can submit more than one entry into The Contest. You must submit each entry separately.
- Your submission must be original artwork. In your design, you can’t use copyright or trademark material or any intellectual property, including reproduced or replicated images, characters, titles, or attractions. You may use the Bay Batucada logos and typefaces (which can be found at www.baybatucada.org.nz/press-kit) or design your own logo and typeface.
- Entries must be appropriate for all ages, genders and sizes.
- Bay Batucada will judge entries on creativity, originality, and appropriateness for the Bay Batucada 10-year commemoration. We will judge the entries blindly. That means we won’t share any of your details (see point 3 above) with the judging panel.
- Bay Batucada will choose three finalists, and from those three finalists Bay Batucada will choose a winning design. The winning design will be printed as part of Bay Batucada’s 10-year anniversary celebrations.
- The winners and finalists will be notified via email and/or phone in May 2023. The winner will receive a prize pack, consisting of:
• $500 Prezzie card
• $100 Mitre10 gift voucher
• $100 Columbus Café gift voucher
• $100 Hawthorne Coffee voucher
• A selection of six bottles of New Zealand wine, valued at $120
• a printed shirt with the winning design
Finalists who do not win the major prize (above) will receive a Prezzie Card worth $50.
The prizes are not exchangeable for cash. All decisions are final.
- By entering The Contest, entrants agree to have their name and artwork published on the Bay Batucada website or any other affiliated social media platform.
- When you have submitted your entry, Bay Batucada reserves the right to use any designs, or part of any designs, for any future marketing purposes. Your entry will become Bay Batucada’s Intellectual Property (IP).
- Bay Batucada reserves the right to make adjustments or alterations to the winning design before the final print. This could be for reasons such as cost, colour availability, material, or another reason.
- Bay Batucada reserves the right to modify or cancel The Contest at any time.